Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Words.

they are so powerful. seriously. has anyone ever really stopped to think about the importance of their words? not usually. we say things and throw words around never really thinking about what is coming out of our mouth. the bible commands us in Ephesians to not let any unwholesome talk come from our mouths. our words affect us so much more than we realize. so many times people do not take time to think about what is coming out of their mouths. one of my favorite facebook bumper stickers says "My problem is my mouth opens when i think." This is something that is funny and made me laugh but it is so true. Do you think before you speak? Watch what you say and think about your words. they are much more powerful than you think.

on other notes here is a tentative schedule for my summer:
Super Summer
Costa Rica
Tennessee
and LOTS of beach time
Be jealous. haha Jk.

Buuuut anyway.

Finals for my college classes are over. So much relief. The year is winding down. It is almost summer time. How do YOU plan to impact the kingdom this summer season? Feel free to discuss! (:

Love you all
Much love and peace.
~Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I know I am commenting a long time since you posted this blog; however, I still wanted to tell you how very true your sentiments are. Words cans destroy, hurt, kill, lots of bad things AND words can heal and nurture and love. There is much power in our words. I, too wish that many times I would think about my words before I speak them. And so it is. I love you, much.

    ReplyDelete