Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mobile uploads

Life everyday is being made easier by technology. I wrote a paper, today, about technology and how it is crippling us, but i have to admit, I love it. It is so cool. Although it hates me, I enjoy it so very much.
Used to (back like five months ago) I would have to take my digital camera with me everywhere if i wanted to document something then uploading to facebook and myspace was the biggest hassle in the world. it would take forever and half the time didnt work. So finally I quit uploading pics altogether. I would let people tag me and that was it.
When I got my phone (Sam) I added the FacebookMobile App and saw that you could simply upload pictures directly from your mobile phone. This made my life. Now I can take pictures wherever and whenever I want and put them on Facebook and Myspace for all to see. It is such an amazing invention and it causes me no wasted time at all!
I am loving technology more now than ever. I believe it is because of my recent obession with Apple and Mac. My iTouch is simply fabulous. I am in L-O-V-E. I am amazed that I can download music right there on the device. (:
BUT ANYWAY. I think I am going to get back to enjoying Ben and Jerry's half baked, and sit and hope someone decides to read this mindlessness. Goodnight to all you out there.
much love and peace.

Bethany"ula"

No comments:

Post a Comment