Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My first post=love

So, here it is people. My very first blog. And let me just say we are about to embark on an epic journey together. I am going to keep you filled in on the random and spuratic going on's of my life. I want to do this daily, but you must know, I am a VERY busy person. I doubt I will get on here everyday, but most days hopefully.
So I have been wondering.
What is the blog craze? All I know is I wanted in. And here I am. I just thought it might be nice to provide humorous, sometimes insightful, sometimes serious blogs to make you laugh, cry, or whatever it is you do. I like to randomly spout out my thoughts and a lot of people would tune me out if I was talking but putting it in writing makes in different. So, here it is. My random thoughts and moments. Hope everyone enjoys this. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment