Tuesday, December 15, 2009

oh goodness--

I feel like it has simply been ages since I graced the blogging world with my presence. So here I am back by popular demand. Well not sure if its popular demand, but here I am nonetheless. Happy to be back, too for the record. Looking back over past blogs I find myself smiling and laughing at the things I have said. I started this blog a little less than a year ago, but I look back and think about how much has changed and how much I have changed and grown. There are a lot of things different, but there has remained one constant in my life. That is Jesus. A lot of things have been crazy and ever changing in my life, but there has been this one thing I can constantly count on and that thought alone is comforting and encouraging. I have so much to boast about in my relationship with Christ. When every worldly gain has fallen I can still boat in Christ. When I feel let down, I have a hope. It is simply one of those indescribable feelings you simply must experience to understand. It is not something I can sit and put into words in a short blog. I could write a million pages and still not capture His true essence and who He is to me. I am at a point in my life where a lot is changing and I am about to have to take on more than I am used to, but I know that God has a plan and he will get me through. I take so much comfort in knowing I have a special plan, created just for me. It may not seem like much, but let me tell you, it is. It is EVERYTHING. HE is my everything. My air, my life. He continues to reveal new things to me everyday through prayer and his word. I love the feeling of hungering after Him. It is a good feeling.

In ten days the world celebrates each other, the year. They spend small fortunes on getting the "perfect" gift. Shopping and decorations and wrapping will take over the scene. I say we take these ten upcoming days to focus on this season and our true celebration for it. There is a place for the gifts and decorations and shopping, but lets take it off the our main thoughts and replace it with Jesus. He humbled himself, came to earth, was born in a stable, just so he could live and die for me and you. If that doesnt blow your mind I dont know what will. Remember why we celebrate.

Well I think this is a good start back. I am looking forward to many more blogs to come. Keep reading! (:

Have a great rest of your week. (:

Peacee

No comments:

Post a Comment